It did a great job before but not anymore. I’m not using aimbot just esp. Upon landing, knock one enemy and voila. Ban. 

i use to believe this is a great cheat but not anymore. 

Lack of feedback, expensive and server down frequently. 

Kudos to everyone that lost their account. May everyone will be the next. 

Stop making them rich by cheating us. Save ur money. Buy UC and use it to buy skin is better than cheating. Obviously 🙄 

90CC8657-9226-4096-B267-147ABA61F072.png

5 minutes ago, Oriblue said:

It did a great job before but not anymore. I’m not using aimbot just esp. Upon landing, knock one enemy and voila. Ban. 

i use to believe this is a great cheat but not anymore. 

Lack of feedback, expensive and server down frequently. 

Kudos to everyone that lost their account. May everyone will be the next. 

Stop making them rich by cheating us. Save ur money. Buy UC and use it to buy skin is better than cheating. Obviously 🙄 

90CC8657-9226-4096-B267-147ABA61F072.png

Thanks for the advice, cheating is always own risk and hack is still undetected it’s probably a manual review ban.

6 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Thanks for the advice, cheating is always own risk and hack is still undetected it’s probably a manual review ban.

Bro don’t tell it’s safe not everyone says it’s safe just come to ios discord server u l come to know the real problem u speaking about manual review wat about the account played for just 3 games nd got banned without aimbot nd just 5 kills in 3 games ios sharpshooter has serious problem nd needs solution and please don’t tell about those ban bypass as we tried everything it’s better we stop server for iOS till it get any solution 

Today 10 people complain about 10year ban on discord plz don’t add any troubleshooting post now. We at least need eta wen can we get new update 

14 minutes ago, MONSTERCLI said:

Everyone getting ban not manual ban and accept that ss getting detected and customer service is really poor

Indeed. Poor customer service.

3 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Nope. Its in the middle of game ban. I tried 2 dummy account, 1 with aimbot, 1 without aimbot. Both banned after killing an enemy within a few mins.

ios is detected at the moment, be safe everyone. Play dummy account till its safe.

1 hour ago, mull4n said:

Nope. Its in the middle of game ban. I tried 2 dummy account, 1 with aimbot, 1 without aimbot. Both banned after killing an enemy within a few mins.

ios is detected at the moment, be safe everyone. Play dummy account till its safe.

Yes, yet they don't take action and claiming that their hack is still safe.

They don't update it, random crash, no announcement before maintenance and no compensation for any loss day of hack because of random maintenance without notice and server got attach until the date of our key time travel to 1970. 

Bad bad bad and slow management.  

7 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Woke up to this 😞 i know i played very brutal so its on me but still sucks to see haha. 

968EC75C-EBBB-4CB8-B131-BA747C980148.png

Tencent has updated their anti-cheat against jailbreak again, hack is undetected by the way there are so many possibilities for your bans, now the most important thing is to stay safe and get untagged by their logs and cache, please follow this even if you are going to use a guest account

1)Delete game

2)run icleaner

3) re-jailbreak your phone 

4)install pubg and play one full game without hacks

5)test your hacks again with flyjb and without any anti-ban files

Same here.. Today I got 10 years Ban.. lucky was on my dummy account... never try on my main because I don’t feel SS is safe.. Hope in the future ios hack works like the android version... a bought a key for 1 month and i used without problems only for 2 days...

3 hours ago, Beto said:

Same here.. Today I got 10 years Ban.. lucky was on my dummy account... never try on my main because I don’t feel SS is safe.. Hope in the future ios hack works like the android version... a bought a key for 1 month and i used without problems only for 2 days...

And it is funny when they sell ios hack which is expensive than android but not as safe as android. What a joke! 

8 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Tencent has updated their anti-cheat against jailbreak again, hack is undetected by the way there are so many possibilities for your bans, now the most important thing is to stay safe and get untagged by their logs and cache, please follow this even if you are going to use a guest account

1)Delete game

2)run icleaner

3) re-jailbreak your phone 

4)install pubg and play one full game without hacks

5)test your hacks again with flyjb and without any anti-ban files

It’s iOS ss developers duty to get us a solution soon as our keys run out they can’t only blame us for jailbreak detection it’s their duty to make a strong bypass nd give us and stop blaming jailbreak bypass detection please provide solution soon 😞

I got 10 years ban as well, sigh it’s not the jailbreak detection, it’s the hack,

use uncover jailbreak 3.7.0

use SS 1.9.1

use Apps manager

use Flyjb 

Got banned 10 years in the middle of first game today

Played without SS for the past 2 days no ban

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I got 10 years ban as well, sigh it’s not the jailbreak detection, it’s the hack,

use uncover jailbreak 3.7.0

use SS 1.9.1

use Apps manager

use Flyjb 

Got banned 10 years in the middle of first game today

Played without SS for the past 2 days no ban

Their hack is not safe now but they are keep on denial. Their pride is too much to swallow. They should have update their current status to 'not safe' but yet no action taken.

Mod

I play with many people that use the iOS cheat ( I'm Android tho).  And they have not been banned.     So I don't know if you didn't follow the instructions in the stickies or what's up.   

3 hours ago, Oriblue said:

Their hack is not safe now but they are keep on denial. Their pride is too much to swallow. They should have update their current status to 'not safe' but yet no action taken.

Instead of spreading rumors you might want to try these steps yourself as it works for every one who messages me and no longer receives a ban...

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Instead of spreading rumors you might want to try these steps yourself as it works for every one who messages me and no longer receives a ban...

What about checkr1n users ..in our group there are more than 100 ios ss users..they are all getting ban ..some after 1 day or 2 day but they still getting ban ...this is not permanent solution..it’s temporary solution..

2 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

i did run icleaner everytime before i start the game because using istec make my phone heating up. so i always run icleaner before playing. I'm not spreading a rumors. Maybe u can poll a vote here and let the user vote if they are safe or not. If there is only 1-2 people are getting ban sure, it might be users fault but if too many people experience 10 years ban it doesn't make sense dude.

4 hours ago, Asyhole said:

I play with many people that use the iOS cheat ( I'm Android tho).  And they have not been banned.     So I don't know if you didn't follow the instructions in the stickies or what's up.   

It is IOS dude. Am i talking about android here? -_-

Developers are working hard to push the next update, final touch and it will be released.