Glacier

Scammer / Dishonest Reseller Punishment List

Recommended Posts

On 2/21/2020 at 8:23 AM, Glacier said:

Feel free to report more scammers and resellers who violated the rules.

HACKx247 (aka ykwim_official) - Scammer (Selling fake & wrong type of keys) - Permanent Disqualification

Hi

Share this post


Link to post

So there's this reseller here by the name of Md Samad. I found his number through one of threads here. Since he's registered here by the title of a Reseller I thought he must be genuine and contacted him through WhatsApp for SS key.
I asked him for 1 day key and made the payment and he gave me a key which was not working. He told me he'll be using the key and will give me another key later so I agreed. But he didn't care to respond and is not refunding my amount.
His WhatsApp number is: +8801879419658.
I'm attaching the screenshots of the whole conversation below including the payment proof and SS error. I made the payment on the UPI ID: [email protected] which is registered by the name of Mohd Bilal Siddiqui.
Please make sure this doesn't happens to anyone ever again. Such scammers should be disqualified and strict actions should be taken against them.

Screenshot_20200604-220043.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220052.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220102.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220111__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220119.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220129.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220137.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/21/2020 at 5:23 AM, Glacier said:

Feel free to report more scammers and resellers who violated the rules.

HACKx247 (aka ykwim_official) - Scammer (Selling fake & wrong type of keys) - Permanent Disqualification

Hello YAYODAN from disruptor has scam my and ban my from all channel ..where can i send the proof..

On 2/21/2020 at 5:23 AM, Glacier said:

Feel free to report more scammers and resellers who violated the rules.

HACKx247 (aka ykwim_official) - Scammer (Selling fake & wrong type of keys) - Permanent Disqualification

Hello YAYODAN from disruptor has scam my and ban my from all channel ..where can i send the proof..

Screenshot_20200604-190118.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-181346.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-181223.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-185851.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-181257.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-190927.jpg

And hé ban my from sharpshooter channel ..i have still 14 days sharpshooter ...i buy IT every months..from Hazzan or Walter...only this From disruptor scam my to sell my hack that not work and after so many bad words look everybody

More

Screenshot_20200604-191839.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-191937.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Reseller
2 hours ago, Eobard Thawne said:

So there's this reseller here by the name of Md Samad. I found his number through one of threads here. Since he's registered here by the title of a Reseller I thought he must be genuine and contacted him through WhatsApp for SS key.
I asked him for 1 day key and made the payment and he gave me a key which was not working. He told me he'll be using the key and will give me another key later so I agreed. But he didn't care to respond and is not refunding my amount.
His WhatsApp number is: +8801879419658.
I'm attaching the screenshots of the whole conversation below including the payment proof and SS error. I made the payment on the UPI ID: [email protected] which is registered by the name of Mohd Bilal Siddiqui.
Please make sure this doesn't happens to anyone ever again. Such scammers should be disqualified and strict actions should be taken against them.

Screenshot_20200604-220043.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220052.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220102.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220111__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220119.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220129.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-220137.jpg

I don’t say it i use this key.I lost my all contract and message from my phone.

I tell you that...i'll given you another key.

This key come wrong from panel.

I didn’t give you wrong key. 

And mind it🙂

Am not a robot..

I'll try my best allows here.

Inbox me again with payment proof for your key. 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Md Samad said:

I don’t say it i use this key.I lost my all contract and message from my phone.

I tell you that...i'll given you another key.

This key come wrong from panel.

I didn’t give you wrong key. 

And mind it🙂

Am not a robot..

I'll try my best allows here.

Inbox me again with payment proof for your key. 

The issue is resolved. Thank you so much.

Peace

Share this post


Link to post
On 4‏/6‏/2020 at 18:39, salooom777 said:

مرحبا

 

On 3‏/6‏/2020 at 15:17, Eobard Thawne said:

هل تعرف أي رابط مباشر؟ يرجى مشاركتها إن وجدت. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

ابي اركب هكر ببجي

 

 

On 3‏/6‏/2020 at 15:17, Eobard Thawne said:

هل تعرف أي رابط مباشر؟ يرجى مشاركتها إن وجدت. 

ابي اركب هكر ببجي

Share this post


Link to post
On 21/2/2020 at 5:21, lllllllll said:

PM

Quiero comprar 1 ñicencia plis para pubg mobile

Screenshot_20200606-170303_Uneffervescent.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Mod
On 6/4/2020 at 10:06 AM, Mas said:

Hello YAYODAN from disruptor has scam my and ban my from all channel ..where can i send the proof..

Hello YAYODAN from disruptor has scam my and ban my from all channel ..where can i send the proof..

 

And hé ban my from sharpshooter channel ..i have still 14 days sharpshooter ...i buy IT every months..from Hazzan or Walter...only this From disruptor scam my to sell my hack that not work and after so many bad words look everybody

More

 

Don't know or care what disruptor is.    That's not a sharpshooter product.    Take it up with him or do a chargeback 

Share this post


Link to post

(Jellyfish) dishonest ressller in the sharpshopter list he is selling the key for 38 but when i contact him in telegram he is selling the key for 42 or 40 if i will pay taxes more over he say this is not the official price he is using people

 

 

 

Screenshot_20200609-073523.jpg

Edited by QTR
More dishonest text added in telegram

Share this post


Link to post

Hai ..am from chennai.

I buy keys from seller .now that keys not working.seller didn't response proper.seller blocked my number..kindly help me.

His number.+917007950752

Screenshot_20200610-132511.thumb.jpg.8822d5a8d6e705b5c096e0ab7b96af75.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

I want to be an agent, the Chinese version, the Chinese market is big, please consider, many people expect you to return.

Share this post


Link to post
Reseller
21 minutes ago, Karthi.col said:

Hai ..am from chennai.

I buy keys from seller .now that keys not working.seller didn't response proper.seller blocked my number..kindly help me.

His number.+917007950752

Screenshot_20200610-132511.thumb.jpg.8822d5a8d6e705b5c096e0ab7b96af75.jpgspacer.png

This is not my number an where are you buy from 

My official number is - +918303690914 you can check from my post.

Many scammer use official reseller details

An see the payment date 22 April means 2 month old 

Edited by Mohsin khan

Share this post


Link to post
Reseller
On 6/9/2020 at 6:32 AM, QTR said:

(Jellyfish) dishonest ressller in the sharpshopter list he is selling the key for 38 but when i contact him in telegram he is selling the key for 42 or 40 if i will pay taxes more over he say this is not the official price he is using people

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20200609-073523.jpg

Wasting your time just to do this? keeps messaging me and asking for prices to post it on here? Lol anyway I wasn’t going to answer this but since you think you are right I will have make it clear for you, the lowest price allowed for me to sell is 38$, I can sell it for 50$ If i want as you have the right to refuse buying and go for another reseller, thanks for being a 🐴

Plus when I receive  42$ on paypal I get -2.60$ fees, and I also don’t have to tell you that but just to make you understand.

ده الطبيعي بتاعنا اننا نعلم 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Reseller

As far as i know they are not authorised sellers .

Share this post


Link to post

Scammed by @Queen

I bought 1 month code using PayPal, she gave me the key, but my device cannot run sharpshooter! I tried every method in the forum but it keeps saying that my device isn't android 8 or more or the device isn't rooted, I tried to run it on every virtual possible, still doesn't work, my device is nova 3 android 9 not rooted .. contacted the seller, she told me she will issue a refund and cancel they but she didn't and she stopped replying to any of my msg but when I told her that I will issue a file in PayPal she threaten me telling you are already confirmed the receipt! so she never would refund from the start . it's been 2 day now and I haven't play with it yet. please help.

 

scammer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.