Hey guys

There is a ban campaign I think started at 2 hours ago today is there anything wrong with the server or the jailbreak hiding Tweak?

alot of people on sharpshooter ios telegram groups are reporting this ban, can you guys look at this problem and see what’s going on?

thx

Edited by R3bDust

I’ve been playing this hack since 6 hours or more till now and still ok, I think it’s from the manual review 

Edited by Kwk
Additional

10 minutes ago, Kwk said:

I’ve been playing this hack since 6 hours or more till now and still ok, I think it’s from the manual review 

Well maybe  i mean manual review and death cam are critical factors but i don’t think so this time because alot of people at the same time reporting the problem.

Edited by R3bDust

Yall got ban because you guys aren’t hiding your hacks, yall playing brutal. You’re not suppose to do that. Most of you are just playing nasty bro. I play my main with 5 upgraded gun till now and it still ok. I don’t play brutal, my aimbot with aimknockdown is not always on only when the battle gets tough. I don’t shoot 200 meters with Ar I only use sniper in a long range. I push, I don’t shoot through the smoke or grass. Anyone who watches me can never tell I’m hacking, even my clan mates have spectated me and they say my aimbot is not obvious. You guys are abusing the hack and you’ve been reminded that. Anybody that got banned deserved it. Cuz yall has been warned not to abuse it. 

1- I can assure you on ios its getting detected i had got auto banned while playing level 1 guest just 4 min into the game and the other account was linked to twitter got banned as well 10 years never abused the aimbot or what u had mentioned above . Now either we are doing something wrong in the setup pr you have a total different setup that we are following. 

I can confirm it’s detected friend my main id got banned offline and next 2 guest id He created too got banned in lobby for 10 years there is something wrong it’s detected admins have a look 

39 minutes ago, Crack said:

1- I can assure you on ios its getting detected i had got auto banned while playing level 1 guest just 4 min into the game and the other account was linked to twitter got banned as well 10 years never abused the aimbot or what u had mentioned above . Now either we are doing something wrong in the setup pr you have a total different setup that we are following. 

7 minutes ago, Dilipkumarr said:

I can confirm it’s detected friend my main id got banned offline and next 2 guest id He created too got banned in lobby for 10 years there is something wrong it’s detected admins have a look 

once your account banned, delete and reinstall back pubg. if not, next 2-3 account you play after that will be banned even with no hack. i speak from experience.

3 minutes ago, mull4n said:

once your account banned, delete and reinstall back pubg. if not, next 2-3 account you play after that will be banned even with no hack. i speak from experience.

But wat is the logic behind this why so many getting banned 10y even on telegram so many ban may be pubg ban wave????

1 hour ago, Dilipkumarr said:

He got ban because of the manual review I still play on main until now with no problem 

Which device or version are you guys using and which protection. 

Ios 11 iphone 6 jailbreak uncover phone formated after banned reinstalled everything version 1.86 ss tried both fly and a bypass and created a new account as guest got banned after 4 minutes in game . Previous to this ban it had been running smooth . So I personally think that it’s possible that pubg has a new way of detecting andim doubting its through device in other words the device that got the ban will be dected even after the format how i still cant figure it out but maybe more experience people here will know the answer to this issue .

10 minutes ago, Kwk said:

He got ban because of the manual review I still play on main until now with no problem 

Ok agree of manual review but why 2 guest I’d banned without even playing a single game?

No. It’s because of the protection you using that is not suitable for your version. I personally chose to use 1.9.1 with tweak manager and hidejb and I clean my phone with icleaner or everytime during I start my game in the day. I never had an issue ever since everyone had a ban since the last season. 

Edited by Kwk
Correction.

15 minutes ago, Kwk said:

Which device or version are you guys using and which protection. 

Ur device, system, protection?

5 minutes ago, Dilipkumarr said:

Ok agree of manual review but why 2 guest I’d banned without even playing a single game?

Yeah it’s confusing 

It’s detected from the protection not from the hack. Everyone knows ss hack is the most safe hack. 

I’m using 12.4, uncover, iPhone 7plus

hide jb

tweak manager 

icleaner PRO

Edited by Kwk
Additional

Can the players who was banned in any middle of games or guest accounts to post their devices modules along with what jailbreak they were using unc0ver/checkrain and their ios version please.

Model A1688 iphos 6s

ios : 11.2.1

jailbreak : uncover

Prior to today hack was running perfectly for around 12 days linked to a twitter account played a couple of games last night came back on today account was banned . Here im assuming players might of reported the account due to it getting banned while im offline . 

Next step was format device erase everything and jail break again and redownload pubg and step up jail break again from start using all the tools in the guide plus the cleaner tool , login as guest level 1 rookie all good till 2 to 4 minutes in game first error i get is check ur connection and games force restarts after clicking ok after that ban msg pops up at start and you cant login game . 10 years ban even for the guest account on spot . 

Tried variuos methods changing device time MAC address name with spoofer login using vpn , changed ip still all the same game is banned . This is my full troubleshooting to the issue hope it helps to try to figure something out ☺️

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Can the players who was banned in any middle of games or guest accounts to post their devices modules along with what jailbreak they were using unc0ver/checkrain and their ios version please.

12.1.1 Chimera

1.8.6 version. Didn’t banned before like 2 months 

6 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Iphone xs max

ios 13.3

unc0ver 4.3.1

I got banned midle of the game without using aimbot! 10 years ban!